Tool & Die Maker
Our client is seeking an experience Tooling professional / Toolmaker to join their growing metals fabrication and ‘Big Three’ automotive supplier just south of Buffalo, NY in Chautauqua county! Seeking a motivated, career-oriented individual that will demonstrate leadership qualities and assist the company in continued growth and success.SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Repair and maintain production tools and dies.
- Must be able to troubleshoot problems at the presses, etc.
- Verify conformance of machined or repaired dies to specifications by checking dimensions, clearances and alignments.
- Interpret prints for tooling modifications, accuracy, and/or improvements.
- Modify dies to conform to engineering changes; conduct qualifications of new dies.
- Operate lift truck and overhead cranes as necessary to perform job duties.
- Must be team oriented and work with all employees to continuously improve quality and production.
- Willingness to work overtime and attend training classes as required.
EMPLOYEE CHARACTERISTICS DESIRED:
- Certified Tool & Die Maker or Relevant Experience
- Progressive Die Experience a plus
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience
- Previous work experience in a high volume, job shop, fast paced stamping house
- Experience in an ISO 9001-2015 work environment is a must – IATF / TS16949 preferred
- Ability to read blueprints and mechanical drawings is a pre-requisite
- Must have knowledge and experience with utilizing all types of precision measurement equipment.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills, along with demonstrating a strong work ethic and superior technical abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CMMS software desired
- Must have valid driver’s license and ability to pass drug screen and background check.
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Professional, co-operative attitude
- Excellent communications skills, including both verbal and written
- Ability to exercise a high level of discretion with sensitive, confidential information
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
- Adept at establishing priorities and meeting critical deadlines
- Detail oriented, efficient and accurate
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, be resourceful, and embrace new challenges
- Compensation for this direct hire position will be commensurate with experience and will include a competitive benefits package, including health and dental, flexible spending account, IRA, professional development assistance, paid holidays and vacation, room for growth, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary expectations to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V