IT Business Analyst
Our client is seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst to join their growing organization in the industrial / manufacturing and design sector in Erie County Pennsylvania. Join a reputable, dynamic organization in an innovative systems technologies space with fantastic career, compensation and growth potential!
REPORTING TO: ERP Administrator
SUMMARY: Responsible for detailed business requirements analysis, process documentation, systems analysis and end user testing and data validation. Works with business department personnel and the IT technical team to introduce new software systems or modify existing software systems to support the business. Evaluates new feature enhancements to existing software and determines impact of the new functionality. Works with business department personnel to evaluate process impact
s and implementation of new functionality.
SEEKING THE FOLLOWING BACKGROUND:
- Evaluates business processes and recommends solutions to optimize efficiency and workflow
- Conducts meetings with business and IT teams to share findings and recommendations
- Develops detailed requirements analysis to support optimization efforts
- Works with IT team, end-users and management staff to ensure appropriate solution
- Performs data validation and user acceptance testing
- Develops and publishes end user procedures
- May manage projects: develop plans, monitor performance, monitor competing resources and priorities, monitor deliverable schedule and timely completion of project
- Supports Help Desk as a Level 2 resource for applications
- Remains current with the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Perform tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Communicate concerns and questions to immediate supervisor.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Three to five years relevant experience.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Competency with ERP and BI solutions
- Salary for this direct hire position will be commensurate with experience and will include a competitive benefits package, paid holidays and vacation, additional comp potential, room for growth, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to email@example.com for immediate consideration.