TxMQ announces an exciting opportunity for your review
TxMQ Direct Client Requirement
Job Title: Windows 10 Deployment Manager
Duration: 6 months
Number of positions: 1
References: 2 WILL be required for submittal
This is an excellent opportunity with one of the country's most highly regarded regional banks headquartered in Western New York. As one of the 20 largest commercial bank holding companies in the US with over 650 branches throughout the northeast, our client focuses on investing in state-of-the art technology to continually provide high-quality banking services.
End-Point Integration and Support Network Computing Analyst II: The Network Computing Analyst II will be responsible for the creation of VDI’s within the design and security specifications established by End User Computing. Ensuring new VDI’s are functioning properly and that all applicable policies, processes, and procedures are properly communicated and followed. Follows and enforces all technical and documentation standards.
- Prioritize and executes project deliverables according to established schedules and timeframes.
- Strong organizational abilities and be capable of managing multiple priorities while maintaining a professional customer service attitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, and internal support organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team Player and be able to work closely with clients and peers with all levels of technical expertise and at all levels within the organization.
- Full-time 1st shift M-F position Possible flexible shift including start time of 7am, 8am, 9am
- Two years of College in Information Systems or related field AND 6 years of experience working in an operational support or technical role OR in lieu of a degree must have 8 years of related work experience.
- Must have a high level of technical support understanding.
- Expertise in VDI products including industry standard application suites, vSphere Web Client, PowerShell Scripting, PowerCLI, Windows 10, Outlook, Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix Receiver and thin clients.
- Experience with strong customer service.
- Strong understanding of VPC/Thin clients technology.
- Requires skill set to troubleshoot and solve problems in WIN 10.
- Ability to work autonomously, in a flexible environment and have a good attitude.
TxMQ specializes in finding the perfect career fit for our candidates. We make it our mission to understand your goals and objectives when you switch jobs, or take on a new position. As a leading technology and manufacturing staffing and services agency, we take pride in placing only the most qualified candidates into positions with our clients. It’s our job to ensure you and our clients’ satisfaction, and the only way to do that is to make certain that the position we find for you is an exact match for your needs as well as those of our clients.
If you are a contractor, you should know our contractors receive the option of a health insurance plan as well as matched 401(k) from day one of employment, in addition to paid gym membership, and other great benefits and incentives. We treat our contractors like family, and have some who have been with us for over 25 years!
TxMQ is the perfect size to pay special attention to each and every one of our clients and candidates, thus fostering and growing great relationships and ensuring both contractor and client loyalty have equal priority.