TxMQ announces an exciting opportunity for your review
TxMQ Direct Client Requirement
Job Title: Business Analyst
Duration: 6 months
Number of positions: 1
References: 2 WILL be required for submittal
This is an excellent opportunity with one of the country's most highly regarded regional banks headquartered in Western New York. As one of the 20 largest commercial bank holding companies in the US with over 650 branches throughout the northeast, our client focuses on investing in state-of-the art technology to continually provide high-quality banking services.
.Job Description: Business Analyst
- Responsible for facilitating moderately complex to complex product configuration and implementation.
- Working on an agile team, with business, system administrators and testers.
- Work on understanding and developing process, data and workflows.
- Organize various system testing activities.
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Gather, document, and analyze current state processes to better understand gaps and identify opportunities for improving those processes.
- Gather and document current state integrations to better understand gaps and identify opportunities for optimizing and streamlining future state integrations and connections.
- Work with Product Owner to conceptualize and write valid user stories for the product backlog.
- Working with Product Owner to prioritize user stories in the product backlog.
- Work with other analysts and team members to execute user stories within required time boxes.
- Write failing and passing test cases and/or scripts for each MVP (Minimum Viable Product) for effective functional and regressive testing.
- Provide root cause analysis for data integrity & testing issues.
- Communicate with other teams as needed to coordinate workflow of activities.
- Support the team with driving and coordinating technical tasks within sprints.
- Liaising with Shared Services for optimal MVP support.
- Follow all design work and integration testing protocols, change control procedures, uses standards, procedures, and practices in performing required work.
- Improve Agile, Design Thinking, and UX expertise to better serve the team.
- Participate in all Agile project ceremonies.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite.
- Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the clients brand.
- Maintain clients internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Subject matter expert in business with knowledge or experience utilizing application/system being supported.
- Capable of working on multiple projects of a moderately complex to complex nature.
- Familiarity with SQL/Oracle Database
- Proven understanding of applications supported with a sound good knowledge of interfacing/integrated applications.
- Ability to effectively use project management, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Good understanding of the clients application framework.
- Familiarity with application development software and hardware platforms.
- Ability to understand business supported and its’ terminology.
- Ability to effectively present to all levels of management
- Ability to multitask for various components of moderately complex to complex projects.
- Ability to coordinate between applications and business units.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously.
- Ability to recognize project milestones and delivery dates.
- Ability to recommend and implement solutions.
- Growing understanding of Bank acquisition methodology or relevant conversion experience
TxMQ specializes in finding the perfect career fit for our candidates. We make it our mission to understand your goals and objectives when you switch jobs, or take on a new position. As a leading technology and manufacturing staffing and services agency, we take pride in placing only the most qualified candidates into positions with our clients. It’s our job to ensure you and our clients’ satisfaction, and the only way to do that is to make certain that the position we find for you is an exact match for your needs as well as those of our clients.
If you are a contractor, you should know our contractors receive the option of a health insurance plan as well as matched 401(k) from day one of employment, in addition to paid gym membership, and other great benefits and incentives. We treat our contractors like family, and have some who have been with us for over 25 years!
TxMQ is the perfect size to pay special attention to each and every one of our clients and candidates, thus fostering and growing great relationships and ensuring both contractor and client loyalty have equal priority.