TxMQ announces an exciting opportunity for your review
TxMQ Direct Client Requirement
Job Title: Automated- QA Test Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Number of positions: 2
References: 2 WILL be required for submittal
This is an excellent opportunity with one of the country's most highly regarded regional banks headquartered in Western New York. As one of the 20 largest commercial bank holding companies in the US with over 650 branches throughout the northeast, our client focuses on investing in state-of-the art technology to continually provide high-quality banking services.
Job Description: Automated- QA Test Engineer
The person will work daily as part of an agile team to help maintain a high level of application quality.
This will involve writing and executing automated test scripts and integrating the scripts into a CI/CD pipeline, as well as identifying new features of the application to be automated.
As part of this job the applicant will continue to monitor test coverage of the application and identify the quality of the application, which can be reported back to product owners and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Analysts, Development, Business to maintain a high level of application quality.
- Configuration and business rule generation within the products being deployed.
- Communicate the test approach and construct/present quality/application health to stakeholders.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Experience using Selenium or equivalent automation tool
- Experience working with BDD/TDD methodologies
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Experience with C#, Java, .NET or Python with C# and Java preferred.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using GIT or some other type of equivalent source control
- DevOps Experience
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) knowledge
- Creating test automation frameworks
- Jira/ Zephyr experience a plus
TxMQ specializes in finding the perfect career fit for our candidates. We make it our mission to understand your goals and objectives when you switch jobs, or take on a new position. As a leading technology and manufacturing staffing and services agency, we take pride in placing only the most qualified candidates into positions with our clients. It’s our job to ensure you and our clients’ satisfaction, and the only way to do that is to make certain that the position we find for you is an exact match for your needs as well as those of our clients.
If you are a contractor, you should know our contractors receive the option of a health insurance plan as well as matched 401(k) from day one of employment, in addition to paid gym membership, and other great benefits and incentives. We treat our contractors like family, and have some who have been with us for over 25 years!
TxMQ is the perfect size to pay special attention to each and every one of our clients and candidates, thus fostering and growing great relationships and ensuring both contractor and client loyalty have equal priority.