TxMQ announces an exciting opportunity for your review
TxMQ Direct Client Requirement
Job Title: Audio/Video Conferencing Support Specialist
Duration: 6 months
Number of positions: 1
References: 2 WILL be required for submittal
This is an excellent opportunity with one of the country's most highly regarded regional banks headquartered in Western New York. As one of the 20 largest commercial bank holding companies in the US with over 650 branches throughout the northeast, our client focuses on investing in state-of-the art technology to continually provide high-quality banking services.
Skills Required: Determining which A/V peripherals are required for conferences and events
- Monitor and facilitate the conference including the operation A/V peripherals when required
- Immediate troubleshooting of conference problems
- Ensuring that all requested A/V peripherals are available and setup for the conference
- Track equipment failure and equipment that needs to be replaced via MyIT.
- Reporting and coordinating with video engineering for expedient repair/replacement as required
- Provide end-user support
- Continuous Improvement
- Creating/Managing the end-user instructions for the various video/audio configurations within conference rooms
- Working with peers to establish coverage for events
- Train users/potential users on the usage of the system
- Integrated Customer Management; understanding the position of internal clients within the organization and working to achieve satisfaction as a primary objective and education as a secondary component
- Review incoming requests and recommend low cost alternatives
- Adopt and embrace any new video strategies, equipment and processes
TxMQ specializes in finding the perfect career fit for our candidates. We make it our mission to understand your goals and objectives when you switch jobs, or take on a new position. As a leading technology and manufacturing staffing and services agency, we take pride in placing only the most qualified candidates into positions with our clients. It’s our job to ensure you and our clients’ satisfaction, and the only way to do that is to make certain that the position we find for you is an exact match for your needs as well as those of our clients.
If you are a contractor, you should know our contractors receive the option of a health insurance plan as well as matched 401(k) from day one of employment, in addition to paid gym membership, and other great benefits and incentives. We treat our contractors like family, and have some who have been with us for over 25 years!
TxMQ is the perfect size to pay special attention to each and every one of our clients and candidates, thus fostering and growing great relationships and ensuring both contractor and client loyalty have equal priority.