TxMQ announces an exciting opportunity for your review
TxMQ Direct Client Requirement
Job Title: Data Engineer (Data Science)
Job Type: IT
Description of position:
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Data Engineer (Data Science) who has the passion for data and data technologies to join our Data Services Team. As a member of this team, you will play a key role in building innovative data solutions and help take our applications to the next level. You will be given diverse responsibilities with the freedom and the potential to make an immediate impact as well as contributing to a larger project initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Be a part of a fast-moving team, working with the latest data tools and technologies
- Work with team members and functional leads to understand existing data requirements and validation rules to support moving operational data into Data Warehouse
- Participate in design and development of data pipelines for data science & Machine Learning projects
- Collaborate with data analyst in prototyping and developing machine learning models
- Provide operational support to satisfy internal reporting/data requests
- Safeguarding of company confidential data through appropriate IT security
What You'll Need:
- B.S. in STEM field such as Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics
- Strong CS fundamentals and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working with R, Python
- Experience in working with Hadoop ecosystem YARN, Hive, MapReduce
- Experience in working with distributed framework such as Spark, PySpark, SparkR
- Experience with extract-transform-load (ETL) Tools
- Strong expertise in writing SQL code
- Must be a team player with positive attitude and ability to collaborate effectively
- Experience in the Telecom sector
- Experience with interpreted programming languages and/or shell scripting (Python, Perl, Bash)
- Experience with Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, Spark
- Experience in working with BI/Reporting tools
- Machine Learning & statistics experience
TxMQ specializes in finding the perfect career fit for our candidates. We make it our mission to understand your goals and objectives when you switch jobs, or take on a new position. As a leading technology and manufacturing staffing and services agency, we take pride in placing only the most qualified candidates into positions with our clients.
It’s our job to ensure your and our clients’ satisfaction, and the only way to do that is to make certain that the position we find for you is an exact match for your needs as well as those of our clients.
If you are a contractor, you should know our contractors receive the option of a health insurance plan as well as matched 401(k) from day one of employment, in addition to paid gym membership, and other great benefits and incentives. We treat our contractors like family, and have some who have been with us for over 25 years!
TxMQ is the perfect size to pay special attention to each and every one of our clients and candidates, thus fostering and growing great relationships and ensuring both contractor and client loyalty have equal priority.