Our client is seeking a CMM Technician to join their team within a reputable, rapidly growing metals machining facility in the automotive and aerospace industry in the Buffalo / Niagara NY area.
SUMMARY: Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the CMM Technician will work in a fast paced environment with little management direction.
- Responsible for maintaining the AS9100 / TS 16949 calibration system
- Experience in gaging, including concepts, design, and verification of build
- Troubleshooting fixture issues and finding solutions
- Working knowledge of GD&T and application
- Strong understanding of SPC
- Performing layouts
- Proficiency in CMM software is required and 2-3 years experience in both Manual CMM and Auto CMM
- Familiar working with an ISO / AS 9100 / TS 16949 environment
- In-depth knowledge of Metrology and measurement practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work well with others - both within the department and with others
- Experience with micrometers, calipers, height gages
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of CAD, comparator, vision system, and scanning software
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to read and write English, communicate in English and be able to understand and follow equipment manuals and other materials in English
- Strong, proven work ethic, drive and ambition to learn and grow within the company
- Driver’s license / reliable transportation
- Professional, co-operative attitude
- BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED
- Hiring range is based on experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Contract, Contract to Hire and Direct Hire Staffing Services and Solutions
www.txmqstaffing.com | www.txmq.com