- Exhibit strong negotiation skills and a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Maintain excellent communications skills, computer skills and writing skills
- Build a strong network of relevant industry candidates
- Remain connected during non-office hours and maintain the high level of service and responsiveness the company expects.
- Spend considerable time in self-study, as well as working with the TxMQ team to develop needed skills as an IT recruiter.
- Stay current on software and technology issues relevant to the company’s business, and to general business trends of the day.
- Remain active on relevant social media outlets, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and others as they may evolve, develop, and become relevant.
- Source resumes using websites such as Monster/Careerbuilder/LinkedIn/Facebook and other social media avenues including relevant networking groups, etc.
- Vet candidates sufficiently well prior to submittal and only present those that are representative of the company’s reputation and client’s needs.
- Follow company submittal procedures as stipulated by the administrative department, making sure to utilize only the most current forms and documents.
- Regularly communicate and assist the candidate through the interview/job offer stage
- Adequately utilize proprietary staffing software to keep clean, concise and accurate records/data
- Diligently track applicants through all stages of the submittal and interview process, maintaining detailed accounts of manager feedback, personal thoughts, and other relevant information
- Utilize client feedback as a formative assessment, responding to it professionally while also using it as a basis for strategy remediation.
- Meet minimum submissions per day and per week for assigned requirements.
- Candidates contacted (emails and calls): 500 weekly (100/day average)
- Candidates submitted: 10 (2/day average)
- Clients prospected/cold called: 250 (50/day average, combination of emails, and cold calls once approved to move into account sales beyond just recruiting)
- Fee agreements/search agreements secured: .5 (2 a month average)
- Interviews scheduled: 3 weekly
- Hires: .5 weekly (2 a month average)
- Perform other duties as may, from time to time, be required by the employer.
Business Development Responsibilities
- Generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales. Open new accounts, re-establish contacts at companies you have had relationships with, and assist TxMQ at penetrating further into our current accounts and prospects.
- Keep accurate records in the company’s systems, including Salesforce for CRM, Compas for applicant tracking, and other tools as the company may define from time to time
- Schedule appointments, prepare and deliver presentations to the client, having researched their business and requirements.
- Work on sales follow-up activities.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty by meeting all their needs and through excellent customer service